No One Fights Alone is excited to announce our first ever t-shirt design contest. We are asking our littlest supporters to help us design a cancer awareness shirt to be sold during September (childhood cancer awareness) month. Kids ages 8-15 are encouraged to participate and submit their designs by July 31, 2017. Designs will be reviewed by a panel of local artists our as well as some of our past and present Heroes. Judging will also include a “people’s choice” component based on FB likes of submitted designs. Winner will be announced on August 15, 2017.
If your child is interested in participating please send a sketch of your design to [email protected]
or mail to 5008 Page Street, Marrero, LA 70072. Please make sure submissions include the artist’s NAME and AGE as well as the parent/guardian’s NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and CONTACT NUMBER as well as a brief description of what inspired the artist to create the design and/or how cancer has affected his/her life. Please note that failure to include in any of this information may result in dismissal for consideration by judges.
Get your pencils sharpened or fire up your design software of choice and send us your sketches! We’re excited to see what you’ll come up with!
• The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work
• Design should be one that you feel appeals to the majority of the No One Fights Alone community
• Design may include line art, text, and photographs
• Your design is for the front of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 10 x 10 (inches)
The Fine Print:
• One entry per person, please. And it must be original art. Content found on the internet rarely has the resolution needed for print, and it’s considered unlawful to use without permission.
• Submissions will be screened for merit and feasibility, and we reserve the right to make changes such is image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing.
• By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by No One Fights Alone including, but not limited to, our website, the contest’s subsequent shirt sales, and future marketing
• No One Fights Alone reserves the right to final decision.
• The creator of the winning design will receive attribution on the T-shirt and public recognition on NOFA’s website and social media platforms.