Facebook event page
Contemporary Arts Center, New Orleans
900 Camp St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Join us every Second Thursday of the month for a free and open to all evening full of entertainment: artist talks, performances, live music, bar, food trucks and more!
FREE & OPEN TO ALL
Happy Hour: 6:00-8:00pm
More info at cacno.org/public-programs/second-thursday-%E2%80%93-september-14
– Unveiling of the 2017–18 Collectors Club print and Silver Circle Artwork | 6–6:30pm, Atrium
– À Propos, a conversation with KID smART | 6:30–7:30pm, The Stacks Bookstore
– Guest Curator Aaron Levi Garvey gives a special gallery tour of Ephemera Obscura. Following the tour, artist Bellet Manon activates her piece À la recherche d’une intimité perdue (In Search of a Lost Intimacy). | 7:30-9:00pm, The Helis Foundation First Floor Gallery
– Photographer and Ephemera Obscura artist, Jose Cotto Photography creates a portraiture pop-up. | 7–8pm, Ressource Center
– Opening night of Mondo Bizarro: The Way at Midnight | 7:30–9pm, Freeport-McMoRan Theater
– Following The Way at Midnight season premier, join the cast and crew for a special toast and reception from 9–10pm.
– Music: DJ Lil Jodeci
– Food truck: Yami Foods