Who Dat!!! We know you can watch the biggest Saints game in 6 years anywhere, so here are a few incentives to watch it with us:
1. CRAWFISH!!! Get your first taste of the season. McClure's Barbecue is known for their delicious BBQ(and that will be available too,) but wait till ya taste these bad boys. First batch will be out around noon and he is only boiling 4 sacks so get here early for the crawdads!
2. Supa Saint's Costume Contest: Wear your Dome getup and if Supa thinks you look as good as he does or better (no chance) we are gonna buy your game-day tab (up to $75) and a t-shirt from our friends at Dirty Coast.
3. DJ Gold: That's right, Lee Gold wont be serving you drinks on Sunday but he will be serving up the tunes during commercial of the games to keep the vibe electric. *Doing the Sean Payton encouraged.
4. Beer Specials: 16 oz cans of Yuengling and Dos XX for only $3. Bucket special as well.
5. We've got tvs everywhere and 8 brand new patio heaters to keep you comfortable inside and out.
We open at 11, so come spend the day with us. Who Dat!!!